1 Tbsp. Olive Oil 1 White Onion
3 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
3 Celery Stocks (Diced)
3 Medium Carrots
2 lbs. of Yukon Gold Potatoes
½ Tsp. Marjoram
1 Pinch of Nutmeg
Salt and Pepper to taste
4 Cups Vegetable Broth
2 Bay Leaves 1/3 Cup Dairy Free Milk (I used Not Milk)
Field Roast Apple Sausage (1 Package)
Instructions: 1. Heat oil over medium heat and sauté the onion for 3 minutes. Add the garlic, celery, carrots, potatoes, and dry spices. Continue to sauté for another minute.
2. Add vegetable broth and bay leaves. Bring this mixture to a boil.
3. Once it is boiling, lower the temperature and bring the mixture to a simmer. Allow to simmer for 20 minutes. The vegetable should be softened.
4. Take the soup pot off of the burner. Using an immersion blender, blend the soup until it has reached your desired texture. I like my soup to be chunky so, I only blended sparingly. Cover and set aside.
5. Air or pan fry the Field Roast apple sausages. Once cooked, dice them and stir into the soup to combine.
6. Serve yourself a bowl and enjoy!
If you make this recipe, be sure to post a photo on your social media and tag me!