#Foodiefriday is all about tasty vegan recipes and today, we are making cashew ricotta stuffed shells.
1 Tbsp. Dried Basil
3 Garlic Cloves
Juice from 2 lemons
1/4 Cup Breadcrumbs
16 Oz. of Spinach (frozen is fine if you defrost before cooking)
1 (25 Ounce) Jar of Marinara Sauce
21 Jumbo Pasta Shells
1 Tsp Salt
2 Cups Raw Cashews (Soaked overnight in advance)
- Cook shells per the directions on the box, set aside
- Process the soaked cashew cheese along with lemon juice and salt, set aside
- Thoroughly strain and dry the spinach. Add it to the cashew cheese bowl along with the basil and minced garlic.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Pour half of the marinara into the bottom of a 9 x 13 oven safe dish
- Start filling each shell with the cheese mixture and place the shells into your dish. You will top the shells with the other half of the marinara before baking
- Cover with foil, bake for 35 minutes, and enjoy!
I like to store these tasty morsels in an airtight container in the fridge.
If you make this recipe, snap a photo and tag me!