Looking for a vegan recipe for your next gathering or holiday meal? Look no further than these tasty vegan brie bites!
- Vegan Brie (I order mine from The Herbivorous Butcher )
- Frozen Store Bought Puff Pastry
- Jam (I used fig)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place brie in the freezer for 15 minutes
- Generously grease a muffin pan
- Unroll 1 sheet of puff pastry. Cut into 12 or 24 squares (depending on the size of bites you want)
- Place each square into the muffin tin. Be sure to prick the bottom of the cup with a fork
- Remove the brie from the freezer and cut into 12 or 24 squares
- Place on cube of brie into each section of the muffin tin
- Top each brie piece with a dollop of jam
- Place in the oven. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes
- Let cool for a few minutes before eating
#vegshe #vegsherecipes #veganappetizers #dairyfreeappetizers